Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Millenium Tree Page 9 and Queenie page 5

Hello everyone! I thought I would share with you the happy news that I finished page 9 of Millennium Tree :) I am really pleased with how it is stitching up. I love how you stitch a chuck, then step back and see the detail appear in front of your eyes :) Anyway here he is :

Millennium Tree - 06 Nov 2011

So I have put him away now to work on Queenie. Here she was the last time I left her:

Queen of hearts 18-Aug-2011

I have to finish this page of Queenie to meet 1 of my yearly goals on the HAED BB. My other goals are 2 full ad 1 partial pages of the tree, and 1 further page on Blue Bird. Me thinks it is going to be a tall order....lol

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Congrats on the p. 9 finish. :D It looks amazing.

Queenie is looking great too... can't wait to see more.

Diane (di) said...

Oh. my. goodness. This is simply beautiful... and the confetti stitching. Wow!