Friday, February 25, 2011

Millennium Tree - J. Wall - Page 5 & 6 complete - 24-Feb-2011

Yay! I finally finished the top row of pages last night. I have to admit that all that 310 towards the end was a bit dull but the end result looks good. The top right corner does look a bit darker than the original artwork but I guess thats just the price you pay for charting the design.

Millennium Tree - 24-Feb-2011

Anyways onto page 7 now!

I still need to find a charity to help me publicise my quest. I would love WWF to follow me. If anyone has any ideas or contacts please let me know :)

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

You're doing a fantastic job on your Millennium Tree. I love your coverage -- excellent. The colors are so pretty and this is going to be gorgeous when you finish.

I'm getting ready to start my first HAED and look forward to stitching with you on the board.

Bobbie :)

Nina said...

Hi! Just found your blog and going to visit again! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work with Millenium Tree, can't wait to see more of it!

http://nuttystar.blogspot.com/